Are you looking for a rewarding volunteer position with a progressive organization advocating for and supporting persons with FASD? Our non-profit society has an exciting opportunity for new members to join the Board of Directors and help shape the future of FASD Central. Whether you support someone in your workplace or have a personal connection with someone living with FASD, or want to volunteer your professional expertise and knowledge, we want you to get involved
The right person will:
- Enjoy thinking strategically, tactically and operationally to serve as a lead in the effective development of Network initiatives and programs.
- Support strategic and financial governance to the organization.
- Represent FASD Central to stakeholders, acting as an ambassador for the organization.
- Hold knowledge of or interest in disabilities, mental/health issues, education child/youth sector, justice, government or the non-profit sector.
- Appreciate collaborative environments with a passion for improving the lives of families, caregivers and individuals with FASD.
If you are eager to share your knowledge, experience and expertise to assist in supporting FASD Central, APPLY today.