None at this time. Please check back in the future!
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL OPPORTUNITIES
We invite service provider agencies to participate in this request for proposal to provide the Parent Child Assistance Program (PCAP) for the Central Alberta FASD Region. Please click link for more information: RFP PCAP – January 2020
Also please review our Operating Grant Policies by clicking the following link: FASD Service Network Operating Grant Policies
The Central Alberta FASD Network is actively seeking passionate, diverse and experienced board members to help guide the organization as it continues to grow.
An honour to serve on the board
Central Alberta FASD Network board members have the privilege of working collaboratively to direct and support a well-established organization. The board is comprised of community members and professionals who come together to create policy, and provide governance, oversight and strategic direction.
The FASD Network needs you if:
- You are passionate about creating a future where there are no new FASD births and that all individuals living with FASD can reach their full potential.
- You are excited about being part of a hard working and respectful, diverse team.
- You have the time and energy to spend 2 – 4hours a month conducting board work: attending monthly board meetings, participating in committee work, and being an ambassador for the Central Alberta FASD Network in your community.
We are especially interested in speaking with you if:
- You have been a leader on a non-profit board before and you are ready to bring your experience and insight to another organisation.
- You want to broaden your leadership skills and gain experience working in a non-profit environment
- You are experienced in fund development strategies or fund raising and enthusiastic about sharing your skills.
- You have an expertise in finance or accounting.
- You have expertise in marketing and communication.
- You come from a diverse background.
The Central Alberta FASD Network is seeking new board members. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive more detailed information about the Network and the Board of Directors, and to receive an application which will be reviewed by the Recruiting Team.
The Central Alberta FASD Network is a non-profit organization offering community-based, cost-free services to persons living with Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD) and their caregivers. With offices in Red Deer and Rocky Mountain House, we are part of a system-wide FASD Network model that has made Alberta a leader in service delivery, both in Canada and internationally. We offer education, prevention, assessment and diagnosis, and outreach and support services.
We are building a team of volunteers to assist our staff in carrying out our mission of increasing and enhancing FASD supports and services to individuals and their caregivers to ensure individuals living with FASD can be supported over their lifespan with services that are respectful of individual, family, culture and community diversity.
You may be a retired professional who wants to continue to utilize their skill set, an individual who wants to make a difference in their community or a student who wants to build their resume or complete a volunteer commitment.
- Assisting with child care during Clinic activities
- Assisting with booth activities at health forums
- Administrative duties eg. Typing, copying, preparing mail outs, scheduling, data entry
- Book keeping
- Updating policies
- Facilitating Caregiver Support Groups
*Training will be provided*