A Starfish Awards Nominee is an individual or group who has made significant contributions related to FASD by:
- Breaking new ground or removing old barriers
- Showing vision, creativity and initiative
- Being a leader and a role model
- Nominations will be accepted for individuals or groups in the Central Alberta FASD Network region.
- Consent to the nomination and the publication of name, photo and information.
- Nominations remain open year round.
- Deadline: Submissions must be received by September 1 to be considered for Awards year.
- All nominations will be considered and waitlisted should they be received after the cut off date for the Awards year (consider it an early nomination!)