“Supporting Individuals Across the Lifespan“
Now you can wear your support!
$10.00 minimum donation each. Contact our office to order (pick up and deliver in Red Deer) or for more information).
100% of the proceeds from Buff’s/Fandana’s sold will go to support assessment and diagnoses efforts by the Central Alberta FASD Network.
Purchase yours by contacting the Central Alberta FASD Network at 403-342-7499 ext. 1 (pick up or delivery in Red Deer).
** Buffs/Fandanas sold by the Central Alberta FASD Network are for general public use only and are not intended for use in medical settings.**
• The fandana is made of 100% polyester microfibre.
• Great for keeping your hair out of your face.
• Has versatile purposes for any wearer!
• Features a tubular design which can be used as a neckerchief, headband, hairband, scrunchie, beanie, cap, scarf, face warmer or do-rag.
• The breathable material is lightweight and comfortable.
• Features moisture wicking technology and insulates against the cold when the weather turns.
• Handwash only.
• Size: 431 x 254mm (17″ x 10″).