Building Your Mental Health Literacy (Free Online Course) – University of British Columbia
This 7-module online, self-paced course is designed for professionals such as educators, teachers, administrators, other specialized staff roles, or anyone who wishes to expand and build their mental health literacy.
Professionals can take this 7-module course in its entirety or simply the modules they are most interested in.
The 7 Modules:
- Module 1: Introduction & Background
- Module 2: Stigma & Mental Health
- Module 3: Human Brain Development
- Module 4: Understanding Mental Health, Mental Illness & Related Issues in Young People
- Module 5: What is Treatment?
- Module 6: Seeking Help & Providing Support
- Module 7: Caring for Students & Ourselves