CELEBRATING OUR BOARD OF DIRECTORS: BALANCE, DIVERSITY & WISDOM
Our Board of Directors are a valued team of advisors for FASD Central. We could never achieve what we do without the commitment of time, support, skills and knowledge generously shared.
The Central Alberta FASD Society Board of Directors consists of skilled professionals, family members and friends all bringing their expertise to the board table to help FASD Central drive strategy, broaden perspective and identify obstacles and opportunities.
MEET THE BOARD
Board Chair: Joanne Marcotte
Secretary: Pat Schmidt
Director: Dagmar Hargreaves
Director: Lynn Gillis
Director: Chad Erickson
Director: Kim Ward
EXCITING OPPORTUNITY: WE’RE LOOKING FOR BOARD MEMBERS TO JOIN FASD CENTRAL
Are you looking for a rewarding volunteer position with a progressive organization advocating and supporting persons with FASD? Our non-profit society has an exciting opportunity for new members to join the Board of Directors and help shape the future of FASD Central. Whether you support someone in your workplace or have a personal connection with someone living with FASD, or want to volunteer your professional expertise and knowledge, we want you to get involved
The right person will:
- Enjoy thinking strategically, tactically and operationally to serve as a lead in the effective development of Network initiatives and programs.
- Support strategic and financial governance to the organization.
- Represent FASD Central to stakeholders, acting as an ambassador for the organization.
- Hold knowledge of or interest in disabilities, mental/health issues, education, child/youth sector, justice, government or the non-profit sector.
- Appreciate collaborative environments with a passion for improving the lives of families, caregivers and individuals with FASD.
If you are eager to share your knowledge, experience and expertise to assist in supporting FASD Central, please follow these two steps to apply:
Step 1: Download and complete a Board Application. Note: the form is not electronically fillable, as such we will accept a customized cover letter that includes all requested application information.
Step 2: Submit the completed Board Application (or cover letter) and resume to: email@example.com